Maple Syrup - Small Alpaca Toy (23cm) - Limited Edition
IMAGINE YOUR SUNDAY BREAKFAST WITH PANCAKES & MAPLE SYRUP (ALPACAS) - LIMITED EDITION ALPACAS🦙💎
Do you ever get one of those days where everything seems just... too much?
Wouldn't you wish to have something that could suck away this overwhelming feeling?
Something that represents all the unique things in this world?👇🏼
Meet your new Limited Edition Alpaca Toy!
Imagine having something as soft as your pillow, as cute as a puppy, and super eco-friendly.
You want it? You got it! A Limited Edition is also incredibly rare, never-seen-before, and officially certified!
Limited alpaca fleece is unbelievably soft and a reminder of how beautiful nature can be! Softer and more unique than you will ever imagine.
Our Limited Alpacas are cuddly and squishy creatures with a fluffy texture that makes them perfect for stress relief and relaxation.
Here is how it works:
🔥 Shake them to release all the fluffiness
💪 Squeeze them
🤗 Hug them
❤️ Love them!
💎 Collect them all!
Their softness and uniqueness will blow you away as each Limited alpaca is hand-selected, fairtrade, and eco-friendly!
Alpacas are happy animals. Their fleece is the softest and one of the most sustainable materials on earth.
We treasure this very rare and special fabric and we are planning on using it to make more squishy history by hand.
Squeeze it, hug it, love it!
Join the alpaca family and let's make the world a fluffier place 🦙🦙🦙
Cute and nice alpacas. However, shipment tine was much nore longer then written in the webpage.
Hi Virginija! I'm glad you like the alpacas! I'm sorry about the shipping delay. 95% of our packages arrive within the averages shown on our website. It's very unfortunate to hear you were part of the other 5%! I hope it will go a lot faster with your next order =)
That is a great name, Yu-Min! Thank you for the review and the nice picture!
Thanks for liking the floof!
Limited Edition - Dark Calico - Small Alpaca Toy (23cm)
Thank you for the five-star rating, Denise!
Join the family!
Frequently Asked Questions
INKARI ships all over the world. Shipping costs are applied based on your specific shipping destination and are added during the checkout.
Depending on where you're from, shipping time may vary. On average, orders from the EU will take 5-7 business days to arrive.
Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email, but estimates can be affected by local custom processing times.
Use the tracking portal provided in your shipping confirmation email or use 17track for the most up-to-date information on the location of your parcel.
Restocks occur every 2-3 months and pre-orders become available multiple weeks before a restock and will guarantee the reservation of your favorite alpacas.
Get in touch with email@example.com for specific reservations and requests.
A Limited Edition is a never-seen-before alpaca toy that resembles an exotic animal, delicious dessert or vibrant color. Only available once every few months with only a limited amount of stock available, these Limited Editions are true collector's items.
It's super easy!
Send out a request to join the VIP Members FB Group.
Join 1000s of other alpaca fans and start sharing your own alpaca stories with them!
New to the group? A VIP Welcome Gift awaits... join and find out how you can get your own gift.
INKARI VIPs are the first to learn about new product launches, know the exact starting times of the original Limited Edition Sale, can win amazing alpaca prices through VIP Challenges and so much more.
Get your first alpaca and join the family today!